What, Where and When?
|Time:||approx. 5-10 minutes|
|Recommended age:||from 14|
|Size of group:||minimum 1 volunteer|
|Time for preparation:||find questions (10-20 minutes)|
|Material:||nothing, some questions|
This game is also welcomed as a wedding game. Think about and ask questions such as the following of the pairs. First ask one partner to leave the room. Then ask these questions:
- what was the weather like when you two first kissed?
- what day of the week was it?
- what did your partner wear on that day?
- do you know your mother-in-law’s birthday?
- name your partners favourite song
- when was the last time your partner gave you roses?
- and so on…
[ © www.games4youthgroups.com ]