skip the content and jump to the navigation.
Push ball games
||approx. 30 min
|Size of group:
||approx. 10 persons or more are perfect
|Time for preparation:
||Push ball or earth ball
Lots of games can be played with a push ball.
- Push ball rugby: the push ball must be brought behind the opponent's line.
- Push ball in the air: the push ball may not touch the ground but must always be kept in the air by the group.
- Push ball vault jumping: Vault over the push ball (help might be needed depending on the size of the ball)
- Push ball relay: the push ball must be rolled back and forth or may only be passed with the head. Contact with the ground is not allowed.
- Push ball run: Standing and running on a push ball is only possible if it is very large.
- Push ball transport: everyone lies on their backs on the ground next to each other and pass the ball along the row.
[ © copyright www.games4youthgroups.com ]