|Time:||approx. 10 min.|
|Recommended age:||all ages|
|Size of group:||it doesn't matter|
|Time for preparation:||none|
One person is named as Commander Pimpernel. The rest of the group try to follow the commander's orders.
- Commander Pimpernel: tap the table with the index finger.
- Commander Flat: the hands are laid flat on the table.
- Commander High: the stretched out hands are laid upright on the table.
- Commander Fist: the hands are made into fists on the table
- Commander Tower: the hands are laid like claws on the tablet.
The commands may only be followed when the commander word is said. For example, if only the word "flat" is said the action is not carried out. The faster the game the more interesting it becomes.
These versions and other variations are imaginable:
- Commander Pimpernel: everyone hops up and down
- Commander Back: everyone lies on their back
- Commander Stomach: everyone lies on their stomach
- Commander Buck: everyone bends over in the hocked position
- Commander Double Buck: two players lay flat on top of each other
- Commander Pile: 3 players lie on top of each other .
- Commander Horse: 2 players back a piggy back.
no scoring required. Anyone who makes a mistake can be eliminated or pay a fine.
[ © www.games4youthgroups.com ]