Do you know all about trees?
|Time:||approx. 15 minutes|
|Recommended age:||from 12|
|Size of group:||it doesn't matter|
|Time for preparation:||1-3 minutes|
|Material:||Suitable quiz questions or pictures.|
Recognise pictures of trees:
For this quiz, you will need pictures of 5-10 different trees. Does the group know the names of the trees?
This also works with the number of different leaves which have been stuck onto a box beforehand.
The pines of pine trees must be felt and smelt
- Spruce: short and pointed
- Pine: long and pointed, double needle
- Fir: straw-like, not sharp, blunt
- Larch: very soft, bushy type of needle
- Douglas fir: soft, smells slightly like lemon
for each guessed object one point
[ © www.games4youthgroups.com ]