skip the content and jump to the navigation.
Introduction - Starter questions
||approx. 15 minutes
|Size of group:
||from 8 persons
|Time for preparation:
When introducing themselves, it is difficult for some children to tell the others something about themselves. It usually ends in each person telling the same things as the last person. It is a good idea to choose 2-3 questions from a hat which have to be answered together with the normal introductions.
- What is the loudest noise you have ever heard?
- What is your first memory in life?
- What would you wish for, for our group?
- Name all of the places where you have already lived!
- What was your worst experience with bad weather?
- What was your best experience on another camp?
- What is your favourite meal?
- What is your favourite music?
- What is the funniest film scene you have ever seen?
- What was the strangest/scariest/nicest experience in your life up until now?
- What was your best result in school and in which subject?
- Which footballer would you like to be?
- If you could be someone else, who would it be?
[ © copyright www.games4youthgroups.com ]