Ball circle games
|Time:||approx. 15 min.|
|Recommended age:||from 10|
|Size of group:||from 10 persons or more|
|Time for preparation:||none (only hold the material)|
A ball is thrown between the players. Different rules can be agreed.
- Never throw the ball to your neighbour.
- Throw the ball to the player furthest away.
- Always play the ball to the person who has not caught it yet. The last player throws it to the first player again. The players who have already caught the ball fold their arms in front of their chest.
- In the next round, the ball is played in the exact same order as the round before.
- How many balls can be thrown at the same time before it is no longer possible to catch them all?
- Using the agreed rule, how quick can the group complete the round so that everyone has caught the ball?
[ © www.games4youthgroups.com ]