At the psychiatrists
|Time:||approx. 15 min.|
|Recommended age:||from 12|
|Size of group:||approx. 10 persons or more are perfect|
|Time for preparation:||none|
One person is named the psychiatrist and leaves the room. The others think of an illness. It can be from the following:
- One player is asked a question, but the player on his right begins to cry when a certain word or item is said.
- Another player pretends he is the Bundeskanzler or President or a player from the German National Soccer Team.
- Another player pretends he is from another world.
- The next player sits cross-legged and keeps his hands in his pants pockets.
- The next player says he thinks he’s a flipper game.
The “psychiatrist” comes back in the room, asks questions of the players to find out what illness the patient has.
no scoring, or: how long needs the psychiatrist to find out what illness the patients have.
[ © www.games4youthgroups.com ]